Malthouse Lane, Hurstpierpoint
- Attractive older style detached house
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Scope for improvement and repair
- Integral garage
Wall and base units with breakfast bar
Space for electric cooker with extractor fan over
Stainless steel sink
Tiled splash backs
Space for dishwasher
Ceramic tiled floor BATHROOMS
Family bathroom and en-suite shower room with free standing roll top bath, fully tiled shower cubicles with wall mounted showers, low level w.c. suite and wash hand basins. SPECIFICATION
Huge scope for improvement and repair
Oil fired boiler located in the conservatory
Sunken spiral wine cellar EXTERNAL
The property is approached via 2 timber 5 bar gates and over a large shingle driveway with parking for several cars. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn bordered by mature hedge row and scattered with established trees. There is a dilapidated greenhouse along with a small orchard of fruit trees and a kitchen garden comprising raised vegetable beds
BrochuresFull DetailsPDF Brochure
Malthouse Lane, Hurstpierpoint
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station1.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.8 miles
- Hassocks Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We are Chatt estates, a proactive and friendly estate agent with over 15 years experience of selling houses across Sussex. We'd love to help you with your home, so please call or pop into our Hurstpierpoint office and see what we can offer you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10581564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chatt Estates, Hurstpierpoint. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.