Lakeside Court, Fleet, Hampshire
- Stunning top floor apartment with two bedrooms
- Recently refurbished to a very high spec
- Large living/dining room with view across Fleet pond
- Kitchen with plenty of storage, and quality appliances
- Large double bedroom with generous hanging/shelved storage
- Second bedroom with further storage
- Luxury bathroom
- Neutral decor
- Communal gardens and allocated parking
- Lovely lakeside setting within easy reach of Fleet station and town centre
In the kitchen, the storage has been carefully designed to maximise the space, and the integrated appliances which include oven, wide induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer dryer, are of a high specification.
The main bedroom is a good size double, fitted with smart mirrored wardrobes with extensive hanging and shelving space. In the second bedroom there is a further double wardrobe.
There is a refitted bathroom of white suite and attractive tiling, with a `waterfall` power shower over the bath, a wc and basin.
Neutrally decorated throughout, the flooring is a mix of carpet and ceramic tiling. The internal doors are oak with smart door furniture, and the digital electric heaters are gloss black - for smarter energy efficiency. The living room and kitchen have a lovely outlook to Fleet Pond. There is some communal gardens and allocated parking, AVAILABLE NOW - SEE VIRTUAL TOUR
EPC rating C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Ombudsman (T00798)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark (C0016184)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lakeside Court, Fleet, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fleet Station0.1 miles
- Farnborough Station3.2 miles
- Winchfield Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Based in the heart of Fleet, Honey Lettings is a specialist lettings agency - no houses to sell just homes to let.
We're dedicated to providing a tailor made service to landlords. From the smallest flat to large country houses, we have management options to suit you.
We'll do our very best to help tenants find a suitable home, guiding you through the whole letting process to make your move as stress free as possible.
Our office hours are really flexible, which means we can
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 604_HONL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honey Lettings, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.