The Quadrangle, Norfolk Crescent, W2
- Hyde Park, W2
- Two Double bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 24 hour porter
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Great Transport Connections
- Stylish Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
Generous open plan reception room with wood flooring throughout and floor to ceiling windows allowing lots of light and space. Open plan fully fitted kitchen with stylish breakfast bar. First double bedroom with an en-suite, fitted wardrobes and large windows, second bedroom and a family bathroom.
The apartment is well-designed giving it a contemporary feel, perfect for modern living.
There is an additional monthly charge of £100 for heating and hot water.
Benefiting from a 24 hour porter, lots of natural light.
The Quadrangle is ideally located for the amenities of Hyde Park; it is only a short walk from Oxford Street and located on the door step of several Tube stations including Marylebone, Marble Arch and Paddington Station, the home of the Heathrow Express providing access to Heathrow Airport in just 15 minutes.
Please note, the building is controlled by the building management and is turned off during the summer months.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: TPO (D01621)
Client Money Protection provided by: NALS (A4053)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Quadrangle, Norfolk Crescent, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.2 miles
- Paddington Station0.4 miles
About the agent
accommodating the west end since 2003
Focusing on sales, lettings, management of both residential and commercial properties within central London, our team prides itself on personal customer service, active marketing and PR and expert local knowledge of the market. GLP has the only shop front estate agent in Soho and from this central location we are able to service our clients which range from large Property PLC portfolios to independent vendors and landlords. Every client and every pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5402_GLON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greater London Properties, Bloomsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.