Granby Hill, Bristol
- 4 Bedroom Town House
- Modern Open-Plan Kitchen and Dining Room
- Two Bathrooms and Guest Cloakroom
- Master with En-Suite
- Plenty of Built-in Storage Space
- Splendid Views from Lounge
- Private Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
This exceptional property is situated on Granby Hill a residential road close to Clifton Village and also the Harbourside. This modern town house has generous living accommodation which includes a large open-plan kitchen and dining room on the ground floor with a good sized utility room and access to the private rear garden. The kitchen includes all white goods including a range cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and a range of wall and base units. The utility room has a sink, range of wall and base units and integrated washer/dryer.
The 1st floor has a spacious lounge which has incredible views to the front of the property over Windsor Terrace and across Bristol to Ashton Court Estate. To the rear is the master bedroom which has built-in wardrobes and a door leading to a modern shower room. The top floor accommodates two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The rear bedroom having built-in wardrobes and door to the family bathroom. To the front of the property is a further double bedroom again with built-in wardrobes and a single bedroom. The family bathroom has a bath with shower over, wc and basin and Jack and Jill access to the landing and bedroom two.
Outside is a private paved rear garden with shed. The house also benefits from a dedicated parking space.
Available at the beginning of January 2021 this property will make a lovely family home.
Sorry no students.
Granby Hill, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station1.1 miles
- Parson Street Station1.4 miles
- Bedminster Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We have been serving the local area for the past four years and we get most of our clients through referrals - so we're very motivated. We can't sit around waiting for property owners to wander through the door or spend a fortune on marketing to get our name out there. We're keen, efficient, focused and a pleasure to deal with - because if our clients are not raving about us to their friends, family and colleagues then we're in trouble!
Technology has revolutionised the property marke
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8793088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sarah Clark Property Consultants, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.