Church Street, Edmonton, London
- Chain free
- Two/three large reception rooms.
- Four bedroom plus study area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large rear garden
In need of some modernisation this well proportion heavily extended 1930's property is offered on a chain free basis.
Church Street is on the borders of Winchmore Hill, with great transport facilities like the A10 & A406 road links and Winchmore Hill Mainline station that travels into London's Financial district are in close proximity.
The open spaces and parks are also plentiful with Firs farm wetlands & playing fields close by as is Winchmore Hill Cricket Club. Good schools and local shops to include Bush Hill parade and Green lanes high street all within close proximity.
In brief the accommodation comprises inner hallway, through lounge, large second reception room/dining room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, landing, three double bedrooms, good size single bedroom and study room.
Outside the front is mainly shingle with mature shrubs and trees. The rear garden is 90 ft x 57 ft with paved patio are two sheds, garage to the rear via service road. There are many lawn areas and a pond too. Mature trees, flower beds and shrubs are all around you secluding you from all angles, wonderful.
Viewing highly recommended.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Church Street, Edmonton, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.7 miles
- Winchmore Hill Station0.8 miles
- Grange Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Local knowledge and integrity
Peter Barry have been a well-known name in Winchmore Hill since 1983, the reason we have such a strong presence in the area is that people appreciate our blend of professionalism, local knowledge and integrity. We're always available to offer valuable expert advice. Based in a prominent location on the border of Winchmore Hill and Grange Park we also have a strong presence in the surrounding areas of Palm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30246042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Barry, Winchmore Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.