Colston Bassett, Nottingham
- Stunning New Build House
- A Guy Phoenix Creation
- Five Bedroom Suites
- Bespoke Fitted Entertaining Kitchen
- Indoor Swimming Pool With Changing Facilities
- Private Entrance And Exit Remote Gates
- Entertaining And Games Level With Bar And Dining
- Home Office
- Triple Car Detached Garage
- Extensive Grounds Approx 1.4 Acres
Situated in what can only be described as one of the East Midlands' most sought after village, this property is built to a different level in every aspect.
With the all the luxuries you would expect to see in a Guy Phoenix home, The Knoll has improved on what was before thought unimprovable. Even the colouring and finish has been taken to a new level. The home is simply spectacular and must be viewed.
Sat in 1.4 acres of a secluded opening but hidden behind trees, Guy and his architect worked closely together to deliver what is undoubtedly the pinnacle of 20 years research and experience into true luxury development.
With 9000 square feet of luxury living this home boasts five bedroom suites, with an opportunity for a sixth in the basement, should you need it. A lavish swimming pool with waterfall , changing room , sauna , steam room , games or entertaining level with a beautiful built in bar. A large open plan kitchen and dining area with separate formal dining. Separate utility room, cloakroom and bathroom, plus treble garaging and oceans of outside hard surfacing to entertain guests. All hidden behind a silhouette of mature trees yet somehow let's the sun through all day.
A flat roof design with rectangles being the theme this time. The modern feel surpasses any previous design and Guy's attention to detail and lighting is exquisite. The subdued lighting and the envelope of the property is set back from the road and almost gives you a feel of mystery as you enter through the bronze sparkled gates.
Clad in aluminium and stone, each distinct section was manufactured precisely to ensure perfection, every individual piece of stone cut multiple times to complement the dark grey facade.
As Guy moves his product to the South of France "The Knoll" is likely to be the last Guy Phoenix home ever built locally, and we are proud to once again represent his brand and bring to the market.
Colston Bassett, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bingham Station4.2 miles
- Radcliffe (Notts) Station4.7 miles
- Aslockton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Proactive residential property consultants FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who focus on specific areas; each agent then becomes an expert with detailed knowledge for that area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431012387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.