The Ropewalk, Nottingham
- Double Room
- Bills Included
- Excellent City Location
- Wi-Fi Included
- Refurbished Communal Areas
It includes a double bed, wardrobe, sofa, sink unit and fridge. It is neutrally decorated with modern furnishings. On the ground floor there are four communal shower rooms and two refurbished kitchens. The main kitchen is fully fitted and provides plenty of cupboard space, two large fridge freezers and three cookers. There is also a communal laundry room with coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer.
The rent includes £65 towards utilities.
Excellent location close to the popular Park Estate and only a short walk to the centre of the city.
The Ropewalk, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
"Our approach is all about you! At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with property. Whether a landlord, tenant, buyer, seller or and/or an investor, our customers can tailor our Letting and Estate Agency packages to suit their needs. We have just under 200 offices throughout the UK and have been operating our Nottingham Franchise since 2001 so have extensive local knowledge.
Martin & Co has been selling houses since 1986 and have a proven track record of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100658005688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.