Queenstown Road, London, SW8
- Private balcony
- Seperate utility area with storage space
- Perfect location within walking distance to transport links
- Walking distance to Battersea Park and its many amenities
The terraced flat also benefits from being within close proximity to both Queenstown Road and Battersea Park train stations, with a short walking distance to Battersea Park which has an all-weather sports pitch, children's playground and zoo.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Queenstown Road, London, SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.2 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1879, John Dean is a private, independent business run as a sole trader by John Dean FRICS, practising in South-West London.
In addition to arranging the sale and letting of residential and commercial property, we specialise in property management. Our management department handles an extensive portfolio of properties, and clients include many private individuals and property companies. The day to day management is controlled by a modern computer network using specialist soft
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Dean, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.