Brookhouse, Denbigh, LL16
The Alderton fuses elegant design with contemporary features to create a comfortable home of distinction. The welcoming hallway leads to the spacious living area, while the open-plan kitchen/dining area forms the beating heart of this beautiful house.
The en suite master bedroom is one of four first-floor bedrooms offering plenty of space. Finally, the cloakroom, utility area and an integrated garage are desirable features fit for modern family life.
Kitchen/Dining 8.40m x 3.62m / 27'6" x 11'9"
Lounge 4.77m x 3.47m / 15'6" x 11'4"
W.C. 1.75m x 0.93m / 5'4" x 3'1"
Master Bedroom 5.99m x 3.34m / 19'7" x 10'10"
En Suite 2.28m x 1.74m / 7'5" x 5'7"
Bedroom 2 4.32m x 3.17m / 14'2" x 10'4"
Bedroom 3 3.67m x 3.11m / 12'0" x 10'2"
Bedroom 4 3.43m x 3.07m / 11'3" x 10'1"
Bathroom 2.63m x 2.04m / 8'6" x 6'7"
Brookhouse, Denbigh, LL16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhyl Station10.3 miles
About the development
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Easy access to both Denbigh
- Stunning views across the Vale of Clwyd
- A wealth of independent pubs, restaurants and cafes
- BOOK YOUR PERSONAL APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY
WELCOME TO CASTLE GREEN
You may know us as Macbryde Homes, but from November 2020 we’ve become Castle Green.
We remain faithful to the enviable reputation for designing and building exceptional homes that we’ve built up over our 35-year history, as well as to our professional and personal service that has made us one of the most recognised and well-respected house builders across North Wales and the North West.
As one of a select number of UK housebuilders to hold a 5-star r
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheAlderton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.