Indescon Square, LONDON, E14 9EZ
- Three Bed Flat In Indescon Square
- One Bathroom and One Shower Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Vacant Possession
- Offers in Region of £625,000.
- Amazing Location
- Chain Free
- Open Plan Lounge
- Concierge services
Guide Price: of £625,000 - £650,00.
Remaining Years Left on the Lease: 989 Years.
Service Charge: £4367.14 per annum.
Ground Rent: £500.00 per annum.
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to introduce to the Sales market this great investment opportunity. Offering a fantastic E14 location in the heart of the Docklands. Occupying the 3rd floor position within Indescon Square, a sought after portered development situated less than a 5 minute walk from South Quay DLR station, the property has been spaciously designed to a premium specification and features wood-strip flooring to the hallway and reception, granite kitchen worktops, fitted bedroom wardrobes and marble-finished bathroom suites. The accommodation includes a spacious lounge featuring full height windows which open onto an expansive sun terrace and corner-balcony, secluded high-spec kitchen benefitting integrated appliances and excellent dining and entertainment space, master-bedroom benefitting use of a luxury en-suite shower room. There is two further good-sized bedroom and a deluxe three piece bathroom suite.
Please call our friendly sales team to secure a viewing.
New Home: Non New Home
- Fridge Freezer
- Full Double Glazing
- Combi Boiler
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Indescon Square, LONDON, E14 9EZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Established Estate Agents with hand selected consultants with years of experience across London. In order to provide a customer-focused approach to residential property, which is built on trust. We put customer satisfaction before commission. We are a modern, enthusiastic and vibrant company. Our unique team who identify your needs, are excellent communicators, and have a strong work ethic. Humphrey & Co offer services to landlords ranging from tenant introduction to full property management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUM4RX_274544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.