Hollandgreen Place, London, W8
- Wonderful penthouse with incredible light and spectacular views across Kensington and Holland Park
- Floor to ceiling windows and circa 2.9m ceiling heights in all the principal rooms
- Beautifully presented to an exceptional standard
- 24hr concierge, swimming pool, gym, spa, golf simulator and conference suite
- Designated secure underground parking space
- EPC Rating = B
One of only four penthouses in the entire development, this is a truly special apartment. Positioned on the 6th floor, the natural light and views into Holland Park and across London are exceptional whilst the feeling of space and light are emphasised further by the unusually high ceilings for a modern development which are approximately 2.9m. The Gross Internal Area measures circa 282sqm (3,035sqft) and the accommodation includes a magnificent double aspect reception room with full height windows with sliding doors onto balconies on both sides, a fully fitted Bulthaup kitchen / breakfast room with a central island, two guest double bedroom suites, a utility room and separate cloakroom. However, perhaps the most impressive feature of this wonderful apartment is the phenomenal main bedroom which runs the full length of the building with a grand en suite bath and shower room with sliding doors allowing you to enjoy the views, as well as a dressing room.
Hollandgreen Place is an award winning development completed in 2016 on the site of the former Commonwealth Institute and found on the southern border of Holland Park itself. It consists of three impressive interconnected buildings grouped around the former Institute’s exhibition building which is now the home of the new Design Museum. Residents are looked after by a 24 hour concierge team and also have use of a number of private facilities including a 20m swimming pool with double height ceilings and natural light, a sauna, steam room, gym, spa treatment room, cinema, golf simulator, business suite and children’s playroom. Kensington High Street is close by with its huge variety of amenities including Michelin
starred restaurants, renowned supermarkets, excellent transport links (the District & Circle lines at High Street Kensington Underground Station), well-regarded preparatory
schools (such as Thomas' and Holland Park School) as well as the open spaces of Holland Park, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Furthermore, Knightsbridge and the
West End are easily accessible, as is London Heathrow International Airport.
Square Footage: 3,025 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 992 years remaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Hollandgreen Place, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.3 miles
- Kensington Olympia Station0.5 miles
- Holland Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEH200133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.