Knowsley Road, Ormskirk,
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- 4K Smart TV Included
- Town Centre Location
- 4 Bedrooms
- All Bills can be Included
- Unlimited WiFi Included
Ormskirk Lettings are proud to present this 4 bedroom apartment for students in Ormskirk town centre. This comfortable home is less than a five minute walk to Edge Hill University and local conveniences in the town centre. The kitchen, bathroom and living room are all newly refurbished and there are 4 bedrooms that each contain a double bed, wardrobe, desk and bedside table.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy EfficiencyEnergy Efficiency
Knowsley Road, Ormskirk,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.2 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.0 miles
- Town Green Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Ormskirk Lettings are committed to stress free letting. We are a friendly, family-run, specialist residential and student lettings company with over 25 years experience in the field.
Staffed by enthusiastic and experienced property and student advisors with excellent local knowledge and empathy, we take pride in the quality of our services for landlords and tenants alike. Ormskirk Lettings aim to be the first choice for landlords by providing a unique, unrivalled and cost effective serv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ormskirk Lettings, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.