Northbourne Street, Salford
- Zero Deposit Option Available
- Recently Refurbished
- Bills Included
- Fully Furnished
- Double Bedrooms
- Close to bus links for University
The property boasts 3 great size double bedrooms, with 1 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor. All rooms come including a double bed, wardrobe, desk and a chair.
Downstairs there is a combined kitchen, living space for all your socialising needs. The kitchen includes all the major appliances such as fridge freezer, cooker and washing machine.
The property has recently been refurbished too a modern standard.
The rental is £105 per person per week and comes inclusive of utility bills - Gas, electric, water and broadband.
Deposit is only £350 per person or there is a zero deposit option available.
To arrange a viewing or discuss further, please contact us at your earliest opportunity.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (D12686)
Client Money Protection provided by: Money Sheild (57926309)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Northbourne Street, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Weaste Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Broadway Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Our friendly, expert, locally based team is here to make sure you find your perfect student house! If you're studying at the University of Salford or any of the other fantastic colleges and institutions across the city, we have property nearby, designed for students. With all-inclusive bills (including broadband), close proximity to your university campus and a reliable 24/7 maintenance service, you're in safe hands with Mistoria.
Our high quality rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20000762_MIST. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mistoria Estate Agents, Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.