Upper Gloucester Street, Salford
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- A Stones Throw Away From Salford University
- Fully Furnished
- All Bills Included
- Fibre Optic Broadband
- Double Bedrooms
- Zero Deposit Option Available
The property is set out over two floors including 4 double bedrooms. This includes one on the ground floor and three on the first floor! All bedrooms include a double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair. The rooms are complimented by a feature wall and ample power points for all your electrical devices. Each room can be locked by key which is extra security for your belongings as well as giving you some private time away from your housemates.
The living room consists of Leather sofas, a wall mounted flat screen TV, coffee table and modern dining table and chairs.
The fully fitted kitchen consists of a fridge-freezer, a single oven with four hobs, a sink and drainer, a washing machine, microwave, kettle and a toaster which is all finished in a modern effect.
There is one bathroom, which is tiled from floor to ceiling for ease of cleaning and consists of a freestanding shower, toilet and sink.
The property further benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
There is also a yard to the rear.
Deposits are £350 per tenant and the applicants will also need to provide a guarantor. A Zero Deposit Option is Available.
All bills are included into the cost per week which are Gas, Electric, Water, TV Licence and Wi-Fi.
Within half a mile radius from the City Centre and from the main University this property couldn`t be more appealing!
Call the office on opt 1) to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (D12686)
Client Money Protection provided by: Money Sheild (57926309)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Upper Gloucester Street, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salford Crescent Station0.4 miles
- Langworthy Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Anchorage Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
Our friendly, expert, locally based team is here to make sure you find your perfect student house! If you're studying at the University of Salford or any of the other fantastic colleges and institutions across the city, we have property nearby, designed for students. With all-inclusive bills (including broadband), close proximity to your university campus and a reliable 24/7 maintenance service, you're in safe hands with Mistoria.
Our high quality rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20000246_MIST. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mistoria Estate Agents, Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.