Merrievale Court, Malvern, WR14 3NE
- Development Manager
- Minimum Age 60
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Lease : 99 years from 1988
- Service Charge £3821.00 Ground Rent £50.00
Merrievale Court comprises 21 properties arranged over 3 floors. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and a bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding “Event Fees” that may apply to this property. Subletting is not permitted.
Front door leads to:
Intercom door system. Storage heater. Fitted cupboards.
LIVING ROOM with Bay Window and views of the hills
Fire surround with electric fire. Storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, wall light points and emergency alarm system with pull cord. Telephone point.
Tiled and fitted with wall and base units, stainless steel sink. Work tops. Built-in oven and hob. Built-in undercounter fridge/freezer. Emergency alarm system with pull cord. Telephone point.
Built in fitted wardrobes, storage heater, television point and emergency alarm system with pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with a walk-in shower. Wash hand basin, low level flush WC, fan heater and illuminated shaver point. Emergency alarm system with pull cord.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Merrievale Court, Malvern, WR14 3NE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Malvern Station0.4 miles
- Malvern Link Station1.3 miles
- Colwall Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10626272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.