Chartley Avenue, Stanmore, HA7
- Reception Room
- Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- 3 Bedrooms (1 With Roof Terrace)
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Rear & Front Garden
Stanmore is a leafy, tranquil suburb in North-West London situated between Edgware and Bushey. The last stop on the Jubilee line, a journey to Bond Street from Stanmore takes 31 minutes.
As an area Stanmore boasts an abundance of greenery, charming commons and acres of Green Belt. It is one of North West London’s most desirable areas due to its boutique cafes, shopping facilities, and location to prominent state and private schools which include Haberdashers’ Aske’s, North London Collegiate, St. Margaret’s, and Stanmore College.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Chartley Avenue, Stanmore, HA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station1.2 miles
- Headstone Lane Station1.4 miles
- Harrow & Wealdstone Station1.5 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STN150398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.