Viaduct Road, BRIGHTON BN1
- Centrally located, close to London Road
- Fully furnished
- Four double bedrooms
- Open plan dining and lounge
- Separate kitchen
- Mid-terraced property
SJ Property Services are delighted to offer this well-presented four double bedroom fully furnished property located on Viaduct road, close to London Road, amenities, transport links and a short distance to Brighton Central and London Road train station. This property is set over three floors. The ground floor comprises a kitchen area, fitted with white goods. The lounge is furnished with sofas, a coffee table and a dining table with chairs. The basement accommodates two double bedrooms furnished with a bed, wardrobe and desk each. The first floor comprises a main bathroom, fitted with shower over bath, toilet and basin. Completing the layout of the first floor is an additional two double bedrooms. This is a superb property which is double-glazed and has gas central heating. An early internal viewing is recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Viaduct Road, BRIGHTON BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.2 miles
- Brighton Station0.4 miles
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
SJ Property Services are an independently owned letting agency based in Brighton offering professional services in property management, student, medical and residential lettings across East Sussex.
We boast with an affluence of knowledge within the industry and have ensured substantial ways to persevere our thriving development. The majority of our team have worked at other estate agents helping us gaining knowledge and furthermore develop ways to prevent any pitfalls in this category
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SJ Property Services, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.