Viaduct Road, BRIGHTON BN1
- Centrally located, close to Brighton train station
- Desirable location
- Fully furnished
- Five double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Rear garden
SJ Property Services are delighted to offer this well-presented five double bedroom fully furnished property located in a desirable area, close to London Road, The Level and Brighton train station. The property is set over three floors. If your group want the best of both worlds near town and Lewes Road, this is the property just for you! The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge with a bay window to the front. The ground floor also accommodates a double bedroom and modern kitchen fitted with all white goods. Completing the layout on the ground floor leads a small garden area. Ascending the staircase to the 1st floor is a main bathroom fitted with a shower over bath, basin and toilet. The second bathroom is fitted with a shower cubicle, basin and toilet. Completing the 1st floor is a further two double bedrooms, both furnished, the front bedroom is the largest of all bedrooms. Completing the layout of the property are the remaining two double bedrooms located on the 2nd floor. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating. Coupled with the desirable location and bedroom sizes, this property is a popular let and should be added to your viewing schedule at your earliest convenience.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Viaduct Road, BRIGHTON BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.2 miles
- Brighton Station0.4 miles
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
SJ Property Services are an independently owned letting agency based in Brighton offering professional services in property management, student, medical and residential lettings across East Sussex.
We boast with an affluence of knowledge within the industry and have ensured substantial ways to persevere our thriving development. The majority of our team have worked at other estate agents helping us gaining knowledge and furthermore develop ways to prevent any pitfalls in this category
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SJ Property Services, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.