Sheepcote Street, Birmingham
- Two bedroom upper floor city centre apartment
- Open plan living, kitchen dining area
- Juliet balcony overlooking cannel
- Two double bedrooms
- Ensuite and bathroom
- Secure allocated parking
- Ideal first time buyers purchase
** TWO BEDROOM UPPER FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT ** OPEN PLAN LIVING, KITCHEN DINING AREA ** JULIET BALCONY OVERLOOKING CANNEL ** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** ENSUITE TO MASTER ** BATHROOM ** SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING ** CLOSE TO BROAD STREET ** GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS VIA BUS OR RAIL **
This two bedroom upper floor apartment is located in the heart of the City Centre, situated just off Broad Street affording easy access to Birmingham's financial district, variety of bars, restaurants and the social delights of Broad Street. The apartment is within walking distance of Brindley Place, New Street and Five Ways Stations making this a convenient place to live.
The Jewellery Quarter is also within walking distance. Ideally suited to first time buyers, professionals and investors alike.
Offering spacious living accommodation with lift and stair access, comprising in more detail: entrance hall, open plan living, kitchen dining area with patio doors to Juliet balcony overlooking the cannel, two double bedrooms, master with ensuite, bathroom, all combining together to create a most stylish and airy living environment.
The property benefits from having secure allocated parking providing off road parking as well as a106 year lease.
Door to the front of the property, laminate wood flooring, Two Cupboards,
Open Plan Living/kitchen/diner
Double glazed patio doors leading to a Juliet Balcony overlooking canal. Laminate wood flooring, central heating radiator.
Fitted kitchen with a rage of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, Electric Oven, Gas hob with cooker hood. Tiling to splash prone areas. Integrated washing machine, dish washer and fridge freezer. Boiler in cupboard on wall, central heating radiator. Laminate wood flooring and spot lights.
Double glazed window to the front of the property, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, Extractor fan, heated towel rail, W.C, tiling to splash prone areas, tiled flooring and spot lights.
Heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C, tiling to splash prone areas. Tiled flooring and spot lights.
Communal Roof Terrace
Communal roof terraces.
Electric fob entrance to underground parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sheepcote Street, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.7 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harborne Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Harborne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN108209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.