Green End, Braughing, Ware, SG11
- Stunning period home in the award winning village of Braughing
- Double fronted Victorian house
- Luxurious high specification throughout
- Short drive from the majoy towns Bishops Stortford, Hertford and Ware
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Morgan Alexander
The property enjoys a luxurious high specification finish throughout with a wealth of stunning internal features. The spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors, carefully blending character yet with today's modern needs in mind fulfilling the criteria for lovely family home.
The house is set back from the road and offers a spacious driveway to the rear which sweeps across the rear of the garden, creating a great sense of arrival, ample parking and access to the double carport.
Braughing is a short drive from the major towns of Bishops Stortford, Ware and Hertford, both of which provide access to London by train in just 45 minutes. Its desirability as a place to live is evidenced by Braughing being named 'Village of the Year, Hertfordshire' in 2012."
It is rare that houses of this calibre come to the market and in order to appreciate the proportions and sheer quality of this spectacular family home, internal viewing is essential.
Green End, Braughing, Ware, SG11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishop's Stortford Station6.8 miles
About the agent
We are Hertford's newest local Estate Agent, please come in and see us for a chat or friendly property advice.
From the beginning, at Morgan Alexander we decided to do things differently.
We want to bring down the barrier between Estate Agents and their clients - we want our sofa to be rarely unoccupied.
Located on the charming Castle Street, our office is at the heart of this increasingly popular community. Offering a new edge to this sometimes ridged business, our helpful
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAH00150021177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Alexander, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.