Lon Y Parc, St. Asaph
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Jones & Redfearn
St Asaph is located on the edge of the beautiful Vale of Clwyd benefitting from convenient commuting access to Chester and beyond and Llandudno, Conwy and Snowdonia to the West.
The accommodation briefly affords: Entrance Hall with WC Off, Lounge with Dining Area and Fitted Kitchen. To the First Floor: 3 Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room off and Bathroom with modern 3 piece suite.
To the exterior are garden areas to the front, side and rear. Off road parking and integral Single Garage.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Double glazed door to
Entrance Hall - Coved ceiling.
Separate Toilet Off - Wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern. Radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Lounge - 4.06m x 3.91m(maximum measurments) (13'4 x 12'10(m - Timber fire surround with space for electric fire. Radiator, power points, carpet, coved ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to front. Understairs cupboard.
Dining Area - 2.69m x 2.34m (8'10 x 7'8) - Radiator, power points, carpet and twin uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Fitted Kitchen - 2.69m x 3.51m (8'10 x 11'6) - Fitted out with a contemporary range of base and wall mounted units complimented by formica topped work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, rinsing sink and single drainer. Inset gas hob with filter hood over and electric oven and grill below. Radiator, power points, vinyl floor covering and inset downlighters to ceiling. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in refrigerator and freezer. uPVC double glazed door to the side and matching rear window.
First Floor Half Landing - Carpet and uPVC double glazed window.
Landing - Radiator and carpet. Two built in storage cupboards.
Bathroom - Fitted out with a three piece contemporary white suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin set in vanity unit having mixer tap and WC with concealed cistern. Ladder style towel radiator, vinyl floor covering, inset downlighters and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 - 2.90m x 3.89m(maximum measurements) (9'6 x 12'9(ma - Radiator, power points, carpet and uPVC double glazed window to rear.
En Suite Shower Room Off - Having tiled shower cubicle with Mira control unit and folding door. Wash hand basin set in vanity unit having mixer tap and WC with concealed cistern. Ladder style towel radiator, vinyl floor covering, electric shaver point and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 2.54m x 3.00m (8'4 x 9'10) - Built in wardrobe, radiator, power points, carpet and uPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 - 1.91m x 2.62m(maximum measurements) (6'3 x 8'7(max - Radiator, power points, carpet and uPVC double glazed window to front.
Exterior - Shared driveway to Number 22 providing parking and access to the integral single garage. Flower beds to the front bounded by a stone built wall. Timber personnel gate to the enclosed rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn. Lawned garden to the left hand side.
Integral Single Garage - With metal up and over door.
Directions - From Rhyl proceed over the town bridge onto Vale Road, continuing onto Rhuddlan Road and onto Rhuddlan. From Rhuddlan proceed via the A525 on to St Asaph. On reaching St Asaph proceed under the A55 Expressway onto The Roe and take the second road on the right onto Heol Esgob, continue along and take the second right into Lon Y Parc and Number 22 will be found on the corner at the junction with Heol Esgob.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection.
3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents. 5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 2nd December 2020
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme with Reference Number - N00766-0
9. COVID 19 REGS FOR VIEWINGS: a) Face mask compulsory. b) 15 minute appt. c) Do not view if have symptoms/isolating/shielding. d) Touch as little as possible in property. e) Sanitise hands Before & After viewing.
BrochuresBrochureLon Y Parc, St. Asaph
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Lon Y Parc, St. Asaph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhyl Station4.4 miles
About the agent
THE STORY OF JONES & REDFEARN
The firm of Jones & Redfearn is a continuation of two long established firms that amalgamated in October 1996. These two firms were Messrs. Wesley Haslam Estate Agents and Messrs. Eastlands Surveyors & Estate Agents, both of whom were highly regarded, locally based practices.
Wesley Haslam was founded in the 19 century in Queen Victoria’s 41st year in 1878, by Messrs. William Hall and T.C. Amos who were succeeded in 1902 by Mr. Hubert Holbeche. Health
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30249241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.