Worksop Road, Woodsetts, Worksop
- NEW BUILD TWO BEDROOM STONE BUILT BUNGALOW
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- ENCLOSED SIDE GARDEN
- **GUIDE PRICE £180,000 TO £190,000**
***TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY***
PERFECT TO DOWNSIZE TO.. TWO bedroom STONE BUILT bungalow. MODERN open plan living accommodation with single GARAGE and OFF STREET PARKING.
READY TO VIEW NOW!! Stone built detached bungalow with contemporary open plan living area. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge with modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and four piece suite bathroom. Outside the bungalow benefits from a single garage and laid to lawn garden and patio offering wheelchair access to the property. Located within the sought after village location of Woodsetts yet conveniently placed for commuting to Worksop and nearby Dinnington both having a host of amenities and varied facilities.
Composite door opening into inviting hallway with grey oak laminate flooring.. Central heating radiator.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 24' 7" x 12' 11" MAX ( 7.49m x 3.94m MAX )
Having a continuation of the grey oak laminate flooring. Double glazed french doors leading out onto rear garden which allows for wheelchair access. Side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Impressive fitted kitchen having pebble grey wall and base units set above and below wood effect work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with double glazed window above.. Electric oven and gas hob with extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Spotlights to ceiling and central heating radiator. Adequate space in the kitchen area kitchen area for a breakfast table. Complimented with grey oak laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.00m )
Having a continuation of the grey oak laminate flooring. Front and two side facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 10' 5" MAX ( 2.92m x 3.17m MAX )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator, grey oak laminate flooring..
Four piece white suite comprises panelled bath, separate corner shower enclosure with rainfall power shower, low flush WC, vanity hand basin with drawers beneath. The bathroom is complimented with partial tiling to the walls and ceramic tiling to the floor. Double glazed window and ladder style radiator.
Block paved driveway leading to detached garage within a block of two. Gate leads into the stone walled landscaped garden with paved patio area, lawned garden having raised walled borders. The garden allows access for a wheelchair.
Detached garage within a block of two having power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Worksop Road, Woodsetts, Worksop
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shireoaks Station1.5 miles
- Kiveton Park Station3.0 miles
- Worksop Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dinnington William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dinnington
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT105534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.