Hedingham Place, Sible Hedingham, CO9 3SW
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry facilities
- 24 hour emergency Appello system
- Car Park
- Patio Area
- Guest Suite and aLift to all floors
- Visiting Development Manager
- Lease: 125 years from 1994
- Price to include carpets and light fittings
- Service Charge £3024.94, Ground Rent £200.00
Hedingham Place was constructed by Hedingham Developments Ltd and comprises 36 properties arranged over 4 floors each served by lift. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one, two or three bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 55 years. Communal sattelite dish requiring a one off connection payment. Double glazing throughout. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding event fees that may apply to this property.
Front door leads to the
Door to airing cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder and storage space. Door entry phone. Coved and textured ceiling. Storage heater. Telephone point. Emergency pull-cord.
Storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Emergency pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with a range of wall and floor units with drawers, cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and work tops. Space for electric cooker. Space for Fridge/freezer. Power points. Emergency pull-cord. Ceiling light.
Built-in cupboard with hanging rail and shelving . Storage heater. Power points. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light. Telephone point.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising Shower unit with grab rail. Wash hand basin; WC with low level flush. Emergency pull cord. Wall mounted heater. Extractor fan. Ceiling light.
Built-in cupboard with hanging rail and shelving . Storage heater. Power points. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hedingham Place, Sible Hedingham, CO9 3SW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Braintree Station7.2 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10610818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.