Boulter Street, St Clements, Oxford
- Period Character Features
- Tall Ceilings & Bay Windows
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Potential for Loft Conversion (STC)
- Low Maintenance Courtyard Garden
- No Onward Chain
Attractive bay fronted Victorian end terrace house located on one of East Oxford's prime side roads.
Retaining a number of original features the property offers an open plan sitting/dining room, kitchen, garden room, two bedrooms and bathroom with utility area. There is further potential to convert the sizable loft space into an additional bedroom and bathroom if required (subject to the necessary consents).
To the rear is a small courtyard garden with mature planting and a paved terrace. There is side pedestrian access and a small area of front garden behind a low wall. Parking is available on street with residents parking permits.
Boulter Street is a delightful no through street, just off St. Clements. "Angel Meadow' is at the end of the road, a lovely area of open space in the heart of the City. There are a wide variety of bars, restaurants and shop boutiques nearby in particular in St. Clements and on Cowley Road.
Locally, there are well regarded primary and secondary schools, both in the private and state sectors. Regular bus services to the City centre, railway and coach stations; also direct non-stop coaches to Central London, Heathrow, and Gatwick from a bus stop at the top of Boulter Street. The ring road is also readily accessible with links to the A34, M40 and A40.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Boulter Street, St Clements, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.3 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station3.9 miles
- Radley Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxford City and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in
and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ours
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEI200035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, East Oxford, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.