Green Street, Borehamwood
- Well presented home
- Modern fitted kitchen and Bathroom
- Own rear garden
- Quiet semi rural location
- must be internally viewed!
Lounge/Diner - 4.98m x 3.45m (16'4 x 11'4) -
Kitchen - 2.72m x 2.69m (8'11 x 8'10) -
Bedroom - 3.81m x 3.05m (12'6 x 10'0) -
Kitchen Alternate View - 2.72m x 2.69m (8'11" x 8'9" ) -
Lounge/Diner View 2 - 4.98m x3.45m (16'4" x11'3") -
Bedroom View 2 - 3.81m x 3.05m (12'5" x 10'0" ) -
BrochuresBrochureGreen Street, Borehamwood
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Green Street, Borehamwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station1.6 miles
- Radlett Station2.0 miles
- Potters Bar Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Benjamin Stevens is the culmination of 12 years of vast local experience and knowledge providing a professional service that is both courteous and efficient. Whether you are purchasing for the first time, wanting to upgrade, or are relocating to the area, Benjamin Stevens has developed a reputation for providing superior customer service where the only goal on the table is your complete satisfaction!
The basic principle of our marketing is to expose your property to as wide an audience
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30254282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benjamin Stevens (Hub), Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.