Ocho Rios Mews, Eastbourne
- TWO BEDROOMS MEWS STYLE HOUSE
- SOUTH FACING LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- CHAIN FREE
An extremely rare and unique opportunity to purchase this bright and airy two bedroom mews style terraced house located in the Sovereign Harbour South within close proximity of The Marina offering a wide range of shopping facilities, restaurants, pubs and other local amenities.
Fox and Sons are proud to present to the market an extremely rare and unique opportunity to purchase this well presented two bedroom mews style terraced property situated in the desirable area of Sovereign Harbour South in a private cul-de-sac offering a easy walk to The Marina, local shops, restaurants, schools and Eastbourne's impressive beaches. Comprising of downstairs cloakroom, sizable fitted kitchen, modern lounge/dining room with doors leading to the rear south facing garden, two bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefiting from two allocated parking spaces, double glazing and gas central heating throughout and being sold chain free.
Double glazed front door, understairs storage area and radiator.
WC. wash hand basin, double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Living Room 11' 1" x 14' 11" into recess ( 3.38m x 4.55m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television point, double glazed door to the landscaped rear garden.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 9' 9" ( 1.85m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, electric oven, gas hob, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, wall mounted Valliant boiler, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with loft access, radiator and door to eaves storage area.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 7" max ( 3.33m x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted and built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ocho Rios Mews, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.8 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.9 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Langney Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Langney
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL108660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.