Stephenson Court, Chesterfield, S40 3JW
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry
- Guest Suite
- Lift to floors G,1 and 2 Then stairs to the 3rd
- Development Manager
- Video Door Entry System
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Lease: 125 years from 2003
- Price to include carpets, curtains and light fittings
- Service Charge £2472.28, Ground Rent £TBC
Stephenson Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 44 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years.
Front door with spy hole leading to
Emergency intercom and security door entry system. Emergency pull cord.
Illuminated light switch. Ceiling light fitting. Power point. Door to airing cupboard housing Gledhill Pulsacoil water heater, shelving, storage space, Intruder alarm and electric meters.
Electric night storage heater. Fire surround with electric fire. Power points to include TV aerial point. Telephone point. Ceiling light fitting. Emergency pull cord.
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with a range of wall and floor units with work tops. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Working surfaces. Built-in electric fan oven, four ring electric hob and overhead extractor hood. Fridge/freezer. Ceiling light. Fan heater. Power points. Emergency pull cord.
Built in wardrobes with folding mirrored doors, hanging rail and shelves over. Ceiling Light fitting. Electric night storage heater. Emergency pull cord. Illuminated light switch. T.V aerial point and power points.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising Shower unit with hand grip. Emergency push button. WC with low level flush and vanity unit with mirror over. Ceiling light, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Stephenson Court, Chesterfield, S40 3JW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.1 miles
- Dronfield Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10667607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.