Stanley Close, New Eltham
- Modern development
- Second floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Renewed main bathroom
- Spruced kitchen and en suite
- 110 year lease
- Light and neutral decor
- Close to New Eltham mainline station
We are happy to present this MODERN SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Both the main bathroom and en suite benefit from full refurbishment with new fixtures and fittings throughout. The tasteful and modern decorations have been made in
LIGHT and NEUTRAL colours and ready for the next owner to MOVE IN and START LIVING.
The property also benefits from durable flooring throughout, while the bathroom and kitchens are tiled and bedrooms carpeted for your comfort.
The development has a communal garden and you will have access to 2 residents off street parking permits.
Communal Entrance Hall
Security entrance phone and stairs to second floor
14' 8'' x 14' 9'' (4.46m x 4.49m)
Double glazed window to the rear, Smart Quantum Dimplex heater, laminate flooring
8' 9'' x 8' 0'' (2.66m x 2.44m)
Double glazed window, fitted wall and base units with laminated work surface, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps and 1.5 bowl, plumber for automatic washing machine, built in oven and hob, tiled walls, newly tiled floor
10' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.19m x 3.37m)
Double glazed window, Smart Quantum dimplex heater.
3' 6'' x 7' 9'' (1.06m x 2.36m)
Shower cubicle with shower unit, dimplex heater, tiled walls, newly tiled floor
10' 6'' x 7' 5'' (3.19m x 2.25m)
Double glazed window, dimplex heater
5' 7'' x 11' 6'' (1.70m x 3.50m)
Panelled bathe with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w.c, newly tiled walls and floor, airing cupboard
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Stanley Close, New Eltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Eltham Station0.2 miles
- Mottingham Station1.0 miles
- Falconwood Station1.4 miles
About the agent
The good name of Chattertons has been established since 1893 and we are extremely proud of our roots and love to talk about our history, we have a small selection of historical pieces from our more recent past, dispayed at our New Eltham office.
The business was acquired by Michael Healey (FNAEA) in 1981 and his vision to offer great service from a company that could be trusted is as strong today as the day he set out to continue the story of Chattertons.
These days the business o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10683573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chattertons, New Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.