Burton Road, Lincoln
- 6 Bedroom Flat Share for £95pppw
- 10 Minute Walk to BG University
- 6 Doubles Available
- All Bills Included & Wifi
- Fully Furnished
- Available 2020/2021 Student Year
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Burton Road, Lincoln
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station1.1 miles
- Hykeham Station3.8 miles
- Saxilby Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Peter Sandy and Rebecca Hoyles are Directors and head up a sales and lettings team with Abbie Rawding spearheading sales and Rebecca Ablard streamlining lettings.
Open 7 days a week the office opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm, with accompanied
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9030903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Lincoln . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.