Reading Road, Shiplake, Henley-on-Thames, RG9
- BESPOKE MALVERN GARDEN BUILDING WORTH £30K INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE FOR ALL OFF-PLAN RESERVATIONS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
- RESERVE NOW FOR THE CHANCE TO CUSTOMISE YOUR NEW HOME
- Three Four and Five bedroom homes available
- High grade specification
- Energy efficient homes
- Garage to every home
- Large gardens
- Private parking
- Full after sales customer care
- Individual design
With traditional exteriors, these outstanding homes boast character throughout and have been designed to add a modern twist to the architectural heritage of the surrounding area. Inside, they offer spacious accommodation designed to support a modern lifestyle. Each home has been planned, specified and finished to an exceptionally high standard with complete attention to detail.
Lower Shiplake is a picturesque and much sought after location, a little upstream of Henley-on-
Thames. It has a thriving community and includes a village post office/convenience store, a butchers, a garage and an award-winning pub, The Baskerville.
Henley on Thames town centre, Marlow and Reading are within easy access providing a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities. The area is well served for excellent schooling including Shiplake College, Reading Blue Coats, The Abbey School for girls and Queen Anne’s in Caversham.
Shiplake railway station, 0.4 miles walk from The Beeches, offering a service on the Henley Branch Line to Twyford from where mainline trains to London Paddington and the West can be taken. A draw for many will be Crossrail, which is anticipated to be running from 2022, from Reading through Central London out to the east of London.
Access to the M4 is within 10 miles to the south. The River Thames is nearby for water pursuits with the annual Henley and Shiplake Regattas. The Thames Path and The Chiltern Hills offer charming riverside/ countryside walks and cycling in the fresh air.
*T&C's for Garden room incentive | The customer can select any of the Malvern range up to an installed-price retail value of £30,000. If they select over this value then they will pay the difference. Offer to early bird buyers reserving by the end of February 2021. Due to town planning requirements, the garden room must not exceed 12sqm and must be a “dry-base” option. Any requirement different to this is subject to approval by Ressance.
Reading Road, Shiplake, Henley-on-Thames, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shiplake Station0.4 miles
- Wargrave Station1.2 miles
- Henley-on-Thames Station1.5 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BDI200217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Henley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.