Forest Range, Manchester, M19
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
- UNDERGONE MAJOR RENOVATION
- BOOK A VIEWING NOW BEFORE YOU MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
- FANTASTICALLY SPACIOUS FAMILY PROPERTY
Ideal First Purchase
Gas Central Heating
Many Local Amenities
Close To School
Close to Train Station
READY FOR A FAMILY! Available to view is this well presented fully modernised three bedroom mid terraced house in Levenshulme which would be perfect for a growing family. Offered for sale with no chain. Call now to view..
This beautifully presented home comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dinning room, fitted kitchen. Upstairs a family bathroom, three bedrooms. The property further benefits from gas combi central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors. The property is located close to local amenities.
Added on Rightmove:
10 July 2020
Forest Range, Manchester, M19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Levenshulme Station0.1 miles
- Mauldeth Road Station0.9 miles
- Ryder Brow Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Launched in 2006, EasyHomes have quickly become established as one of the most dynamic premier estate agents in the local area. Bringing together a unique and unparalleled dedication to customer service coupled with cutting edge technology and professional marketing campaigns. Our experienced proactive property experts always endeavour to exceed our client's expectations. Specialing in all aspects of the property market including residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Land & New
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EHM200007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EasyHomes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.