Furzehill Road, Plymouth
- HANDS OFF INVESTMENT
- LET FOR CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR
- EASY ACCESS TO UNI & CITY CENTRE
- SUPERIOR STUDIO WITH ENSUITE
- ONSITE GYM & LAUNDRY
- HISTORIC GRADE II LISTED BUILDING
- BICYCLE STORAGE
- OVER 7% YIELD
- CLOSE TO SUPERMARKET
- FULLY FURNISHED
This bright duel aspect room benefits from electric heating, flat screen TV, fitted furniture including desk, storage and double bed. WiFi & utilities included.
ENSUITE 5' 6" x 5' 3" (1.68m x 1.62m) White suite comprising of close coupled WC, washbasin, corner shower and heated towel rail.
Furzehill Road, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station0.5 miles
- Devonport Station1.7 miles
- Dockyard Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency just done right
We have an Estate Agency built on decades of local knowledge headed up by Simon Allen (Devon) and Ian Tubb (Cornwall) between them gaining 40 years of residential estate agency experience within their respective areas. Jason & Julie Edmonds now look after Ivybridge and PL21. Backed up by a fantastic team of property professionals, utilising today's technology to bring to you, our clients, a traditional estate agency operating in the 21 century and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102794002694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.