Sherburn Street, Cawood, Selby, YO8
- Stunning 4 Bed Semi
- Beautifully Presented
- Deceptively Spacious Flexible Accommodation
- Fabulous Lounge Diner open plan to Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom and Shower Room
- Feature Balcony & Open Countryside View to Rear
- Parking for up to 4 cars
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Large Loft and Great Built-in Storage
- *** NO ONWARD CHAIN***
The ground floor offers a roomy entrance hall which has double storage cupboard and door to rear, a staircase to the first floor and an opening to a central hallway giving access to two spacious double bedrooms, one benefitting a built-in double wardrobe and a utility cupboard. The family bathroom features a contemporary suite, rainfall shower over bath, vanity toilet basin unit, wall mounted storage cupboard and tiled walls and floor.
Upstairs, you have a bright airy landing, two further excellent bedrooms, a modern shower room with feature walk-in shower and a generous size lounge diner which is open plan to a superb kitchen boasting a range of hi-gloss fitted units and an island unit with built-in power sockets, integrated oven, microwave, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
From the lounge area, French doors open onto a feature of this fabulous property, a large balcony with remote electric awning over, which enjoys delightful countryside views to the rear. There is a hatch on the landing with drop down ladder to large partially boarded storage loft that has two rooflights and an electric light.
Outside offers an off-road parking space to the front, an enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear featuring extendable fencing and further parking for 3 cars, beyond which is open countryside.
The property has the benefit of oil central heating, double glazing, lots of built-in storage and is situated in the heart of the historic village of Cawood, enjoying a range of amenities, a primary school and village shop, along with easy access to York, Leeds and the A1M, making it ideal for commuters.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sherburn Street, Cawood, Selby, YO8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ulleskelf Station3.7 miles
- Church Fenton Station3.9 miles
- Selby Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Selby branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the Top
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBSEL89343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.