Newington Gate, N16
- Open Plan Living
- Terrace or balcony to all apartments
- Zero Ground Rent
- Bicycle storage
- Long Lease
- Great transport links
This exceptionally bright and spacious 764 sqft 2 bed 2 bath apartment with a private balcony is part of ‘Newington Gate’, a stunning new residential development situated in Newington Green.
Each generously sized apartment offers a high specification with stunning views and an abundance of natural light and the development is neatly nestled between Dalston Kingsland and Cannonbury train stations providing residents with fantastic transport links.
Newington Gate is a collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that take a prominent corner position just a couple of minutes’ walk from the hub of this London village, as well as the green itself, where many independent shops, music bars, specialty coffee shops and pubs are situated. This is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of this real community of character.
Newington Gate, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.5 miles
- Canonbury Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof. The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SRE-1696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stone Real Estate, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.