Newington Gate, N16
- Open Plan Living
- Terrace or balcony to all apartments
- Zero Ground Rent
- Bicycle storage
- Long Lease
- Great Transport Links
Each generously sized apartment offers a high specification with stunning views and an abundance of natural light and the development is neatly nestled between Dalston Kingsland and Cannonbury train stations providing residents with fantastic transport links.
Newington Gate is a collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that take a prominent corner position just a couple of minutes’ walk from the hub of this London village, as well as the green itself, where many independent shops, music bars, speciality coffee shops and pubs are situated. This is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of this real community of character.
Newington Gate, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.5 miles
- Canonbury Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SRE-1698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stone Real Estate, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.