Wilder Place, Galashiels
- Ideal Buy To Let or First Time Buy
- Monthly Rental IRO £550 PCM
- Recently Refurbished
- Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs WC
- Close to amenities
- EPC Rating D
Estimated rental per month is in the region of £475 per calendar month.
HALLWAY, WC, LOUNGE / DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, 2 BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
The property has recently been lightly refurbished / redecorated in recent times and has the benefit of double glazing, GCH, modern Kitchen and Bathroom fittings and modern electrics.
The Kitchen includes a range of base units with laminated worktops and a tiled splashback. There is a 4-ring gas hob, integrated oven and stainless-steel sink. There is a designated space for a washing machine and undercounter Fridge-Freezer.
The Bathroom comprises of a 3 piece-suite including WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with wet-wall splashbacks and electric shower over. There is chrome towel warmer radiator.
There is a large area of communal garden grounds to the side of the building which benefits from a very pleasant outlook over the Gala Water and salmon ladder, this makes a great back-drop for entertaining and relaxing.
The property is located within a well-established commercial and residential area close to shops, bars, restaurants and transport links. Educational facilities are within walking distance.
The Galashiels Interchange is also close-by, providing regular bus routes throughout the Scottish Borders and beyond to Edinburgh, Carlisle and Berwick Upon Tweed. The Interchange also houses the train station with regular train services to Edinburgh Waverley Station making Galashiels the perfect location for commuting to the City. Journey times are typically under one hour.
All fittings including floor coverings and built-in appliances are to be included within the sale.
BrochuresBrochureWilder Place, Galashiels
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Wilder Place, Galashiels
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Galashiels Station0.4 miles
- Tweedbank Station2.5 miles
- Stow Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30260135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Agent, Melrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.