Boroughgate, Appleby in Westmorland
- Apartment 5, located within the pretty Eden Valley town of Appleby-in-Westmorland
- Within striking distance of the Lake District, the Eden Valley the Yorkshire Dales National Park, the Howgills and the Pennines
- Stylish and well appointed accommodation within an historic elegant building
- Private communal large beautiful garden at the rear, leading down to the River Eden
- Perfect as a main residence or holiday bolthol
- Spacious contemporary design
- Stylish and high end fixtures and fittings
- Beautiful large period windows make the most of available light
Comprising five architect designed individual apartments, these properties are exceptional in the town. They reflect the elegance of the handsome building of which they form part and offer an exceptional level of contemporary fixtures and fittings, which comes as a standard specification.
The apartments have a private pedestrian entry from Boroughgate via the communal entrance within the grounds.
The rear of the property leads to private mature beautiful gardens which are available to the owners. These in turn gives direct access to the river bank of the Eden, with the potential for riverside al fresco entertaining.
This charming town is surrounded by the beauty of the Eden Valley, is served at its railway station by the famous and scenic Settle-Carlisle railway and is a mere step off the main A66 east-west route which brings the M6 within a 25 minute drive.
Appleby has many traditional local shops for the purchasing of life’s essentials including excellent meat and fish, greengrocery and baked products all purveyed by local suppliers; in addition to individual specialist non food retailers and pharmacy. Doctor’s and dentist surgeries are available.
This is a rare buying opportunity not to be missed.
To view 19 Boroughgate call to make an appointment with Fine & Country
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsPageturner Bro...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...Energy Perform...
Boroughgate, Appleby in Westmorland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Appleby Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fine & Country in North Cumbria, selling homes across all the CA postcodes.
Our business is family owned and operated,and is part of a national and international luxury brand - offering our clients the best of both worlds - we are the local agent with regional, national and global marketing reach.
We specialise in selling individual, distinctive and higher priced properties, in the city and in the countryside. Properties whose owners want to achieve the best result whe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10658615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lakes and Eden Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.