Main Street, Escrick, York
- Substantial Newly Built Detached House
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Family Bathroom and Two En-Suites
- Utility Room and Downstairs W.C.
- Double Garage and Ample Parking Available
- Fabulous Dining Kitchen with Bi-Fold Doors
- Superb Level of Finish Throughout
- Delightful Lawned Rear Garden
- Under Floor Heating Throughout
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer. The high specification finish includes under floor heating fired by an oil boiler with room-by-room thermostats, an integrated CCTV system, multi room HDMI, aerial sockets and a full computer network throughout.
Approached through a set of electric gates which leads to a long gravelled driveway, the house is entered directly into a generous hallway with a large storage cupboard. A tiled floor leads round to a cloakroom/W.C. The main living accommodation begins with a large lounge with an inglenook style fireplace, log burning stove and a set of bi-fold doors to access a rear garden. Tucked to one side of the lounge is a lovely snug which would also make a fantastic home office. The heart of the home is the impressive dining kitchen. Bathed in light from two sets of bi-fold doors, the main kitchen area has modern white wall and base units, a breakfast bar and built-in appliances. There is ample space for both dining and living within the rest of the room and really would be the centrepiece of the house. The ground floor is completed with a utility room with a useful under stairs storage cupboard and access to an integral double garage. A staircase from the hallway sweeps round to large a landing area on the first floor. The generous master bedroom boasts a dressing room and a four piece en-suite with both a separate bath and a shower cubicle. There are four further bedrooms, all of a good size and one of which benefits from a three piece en-suite shower room. The internal accommodation is completed with a family bathroom which once again offers a large bath and separate shower.
Outside the property is a healthy amount of parking on a gravelled area to the front. This space leads into the double garage which features an electric up and over door. To the rear of the home is a delightful garden with a large lawned area and a paved space. The garden is south facing so enjoys the mid-day sun. Please contact the office for any further information required.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Main Street, Escrick, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103556005108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley and Simpson, York, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.