House Of York, Jewellery Quarter
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM STUNNING APARTMENT
- GREAT LOCATION
- SECURE ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING
- BALCONY OFF THE LOUNGE
- SELLING WITH NO CHAIN
- LARGE FLOORPLAN
The property comprises a large entrance hallway leading through to the spacious open plan kitchen/ living space. The French doors open out to the balcony looking out across an inspiring cityscape. The kitchen is in great condition and has fully integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and tall fridge freezer. Stainless steel electric oven, hob, extractor hood and sink give the room the much loved modern vibe.
Two double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom and a separate main bathroom.
The apartment further benefits from allocated secure underground parking and external storage space. The development also offers a secure communal bike shed for all residence. Viewings highly recommended strictly via LV Property. No Upward Chain
Service Charges: £1590 PA Ground Rent: £250 PA Lease years remaining: 112 Years EPC: D
Enterance - 19' 0'' x 3' 11'' (5.8m x 1.2m) -
Reception - 22' 4'' x 18' 8'' (6.8m x 5.7m) -
Bathroom - 7' 10'' x 5' 11'' (2.4m x 1.8m) -
Bedroom 1 - 20' 0'' x 9' 6'' (6.1m x 2.9m) -
Bedroom 2 - 13' 5'' x 8' 6'' (4.1m x 2.6m) -
BrochuresBrochureHouse Of York, Jewellery Quarter
House Of York, Jewellery Quarter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.3 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Honesty, transparency and an unwavering commitment
Based in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter, we are a forward-thinking business, focused on doing the simple things to the very best of our ability.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far and pride ourselves on honesty, transparency and an unwavering commitment to our clients. This is shown in the number of awards we have won, most recently we were voted ESTAS ''Best Estate Agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30257519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LV PROPERTY, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.