Oratory Gardens, Poole
- 3 Detached Properties - STPP
- 2 Detached Remaining
- Circa. 3,850 square foot
- Plot purchase and contract build considered
- Walking distance to Canford Cliffs Village
- Designed by David James Architects
- Luxury Specification
- Double Garaging
***Plot 3 Now reserved - Plots 1 & 2 Available***
A stunning development of 3 detached individual properties set in the heart of Canford Cliffs Village, each individually designed by David James Architects.
STPP, each property will be circa 3,850 square foot with landscaped gardens.
The properties are situated a short walk away from Canford Cliffs Village which offers a great selection of day to day amenities as well as a wide selection of eateries, coffee shops, wine bars, hair salons, a deli and an artisan bakery.
The safe and sandy beach is also close by and can be reached on foot through the pretty chine a short distance away.
Brochuressite plan copy.pdf
Oratory Gardens, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station1.4 miles
- Parkstone Station1.7 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Trusted for Generations
Here at Lloyds we are an award winning, family run agency who believe that customer service is the foundation of what makes us so successful within the BH13/14 markets.
We have two showroom offices situated on busy high streets where clients and buyers can visit to discuss services they would like to engage in, a property of interest or just for a general enquiry and chat. Our offices offer modern comfort where you can enjoy the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30261177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Property Group, Lilliput - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.