High Street, Hadleigh, Benfleet
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Modern Throughout
- En-Suite To Master
- No Onward Chain
- Currently Rented - Ideal BTL Investment
- Walk To All Local Amenities
- Bus Routes Only A Stones Throw
- Five Minute Drive To Leigh On Sea
Entrance - Gated entrance to communal block paved pathway providing access to front door, door into:
Hallway - Laminate flooring, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, telecom entrance system wall mounted, doors to:
Kitchen/Lounge/Diner - 4.65m x 3.99m (15'3 x 13'1) - Range of wall and base level units with laminate work surfaces above incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven with electric hob and extractor unit above, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, double glazed window to rear, electric radiator, access to storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 3.66m x 2.97m (12' x 9'9) - Double glazed window to side, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, laminate flooring, electric radiator, door to:
En-Suite - Three piece suit comprising shower cubical with shower attachment above, wall mounted wash hand basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and low level w.c, tiles walls and flooring, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights.
Bedroom Two - 3.96m x 2.69m (13' x 8'10) - Double glazed window to side, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, laminate flooring, electric radiator.
Main Bathroom - Three piece suite comprising tiled panelled bath with shower attachment above, wall mounted wash hand basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and low level w.c, tiles walls and flooring, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights.
Parking - Communal parking area with allocated parking for one vehicle.
Agent Note - We have been informed of the following leasehold details:
123 Years left on the lease
Ground rent - £250
Maintenance Charges - £1542.15
BrochuresBrochureHigh Street, Hadleigh, Benfleet
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
High Street, Hadleigh, Benfleet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station1.6 miles
- Benfleet Station2.1 miles
- Rayleigh Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Gilbert & Rose are the people's choice for property marketing in South East Essex. Our goal with every client is to put the excitement back into the experience of selling and buying a home, personally managing all aspects on your behalf to make the process as straightforward and enjoyable as possible.
We are committed to transparency above all else. Through clear communication, strong local knowledge and in-depth experience in marketing houses across the region, we make sure you're info
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30261415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Rose, Leigh-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.