Green Street, Shenley
- Two Bed Detached Bungalow
- Adjoining Countryside
- Large Mature Garden
- Generous Off-Street Parking
- Double Garage
- Chain Free
Accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, large bathroom and ample living space overlooking the large mature garden. The property also benefits from generous off street parking plus a detached double garage and stunning sunny aspect garden.
Offered CHAIN FREE immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
Lounge - 4.67m x 3.51m (15'4 x 11'6) -
Breakfast Room - 7.34m x 2.59m (24'1 x 8'6) -
Kitchen - 2.82m x 2.49m (9'3 x 8'2) -
Bedroom One - 4.14m x 3.78m (13'7 x 12'5) -
Bedroom Two - 3.40m x 2.26m (11'2 x 7'5) -
Rear Garden & Parking - Large West facing garden with double garage to the rear as well as off street parking
BrochuresBrochureGreen Street, Shenley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Green Street, Shenley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radlett Station1.8 miles
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station1.7 miles
- Potters Bar Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Shenley Estates are the only agents whose sole focus is the Shenley area. Accredited to the RICS, NAEA and the Ombudsman for Estate Agents, we offer a professional and consultative service, specialising in sales, lettings and property management. With over 40 years local knowledge and offering a 24/7 service, we are the most qualified agents in Shenley for your property needs and requirements.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30262327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shenley Estates, Shenley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.