Homecedars House, Bushey, WD23 1GN
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Development Manager
- Minimum Age 60
- Guest Suite
- Lift to all floors
- Lease: 125 years from 1987
- Price to include carpets, curtains and light fittings
- Service Charge £1916.50, Ground Rent £439.30
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding "Event Fees" that may apply to this property.
Front door with security spyhole
Illuminated light switch. Power point. Ceiling light point. Airing/storage cupboard with self -lagged tank, slatted shelving. Electric meters and storage space. Emergency pull cord.
From the Entrance Hall a door leads to the
Electric fire and surround. Electric night storage heater. Power points. Wall light points. TV aerial socket. Telephone point. Security door entry phone and emergency pull cord. An archway leads to the
Tiled and fitted with stainless steel sink unit, wall and floor cupboards. Worktops. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor hood over. Fridge/freezer. Power points. Ceiling light.
Fitted bedroom furniture. Storage heater. Illuminated light switch. Ceiling light. Power points. Telephone point. Emergency pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising Shower unit with seat. Emergency push button. WC with low level flush. Vanity unit. Ceiling light. Extractor fan. Electric towel rail.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Homecedars House, Bushey, WD23 1GN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station1.8 miles
- Carpenders Park Station1.9 miles
- Hatch End Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10639828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.