Bishops Way, Hucknall, NG15
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home In Top Condition
- Cul De Sac Location
- Ready To Move Into With No Upward Chain
- Minutes From Local Schools And Amenities
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Close To Prime Transport Links To The City
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac in Hucknall, this two bedroom semi detached home is perfect for first time buyers or small families.
Minutes from the local schools, shops and amenities and sitting close to local bus/tram links whilst offering easy access to M1 - easier for the commuters.
Welcomed into the entrance porch this home then leads to the warm and spacious lounge area and through to the contemporary kitchen/dining area with french doors to the rear.
To the first floor landing is the generous master bedroom , double bedroom two and a good sized family bathroom.
To the front of the home is a front garden - offering privacy from mature tress - and a large driveway for multiple cars.
To the rear is a good sized rear garden - perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
This is a must see to appreciate how perfect this could be for your next home.
Click the brochure below to 'book a viewing' alternatively visit our website.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Bishops Way, Hucknall, NG15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station0.4 miles
- Newstead Station2.0 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop2.1 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Central England
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 917667-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Central England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.