- Three/Four Bedroom Detached House
- New Kitchen Extension 2019
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Southerly Gardens
- Backing onto Open Land
- Close to the Outstanding Upper Beeding Primary School
- Floor area approx. 118.8 sq m/1279 sq ft
Entrance Hall: Stairs for first floor.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room:
Kitchen Area: Comprising a range of wall and base units, with laminate work surfaces. Eye-level electric oven. Induction hob, with extractor fan over. One and a half ceramic sink and drainer unit, with mixer taps. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Double-glazed window and door to rear garden. Tiled walls
Living Area: Radiators. Double-glazed windows to front. Patio doors to conservatory. Television/Sky/Telephone points.
Conservatory: Double-glazed windows and door to rear garden.
Cloakroom: Wash hand basin. Push button W.C. Radiator.
Family Room/Bedroom 4: Double-glazed window to front and double-glazed window and door leading to side garden area. Radiator. Built-in cupboards.
Stairs to First Floor Landing: Accesses to boarded and insulated loft via drop down ladder.
Bedroom 1: Radiator. Double-glazed window to front. Dressing Area: double-glazed window, with views of the Downs. Built-in wardrobes. Door to:
En-suite: Wash hand basin set in a vanity unit. Push button W.C. Shower enclosure. Double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2: Radiators. Double-glazed window to front. Built-in cupboard.
Bedroom 3: Radiator. Double-glazed window to front. Built-in cupboard.
Family Bathroom: Wash hand basin set in a vanity unit. Push button W.C. Bath, with shower over. Double-glazed window. Tiled walls. Radiator/heated towel rail
OUTSIDE South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden: Laid to lawn, with decked area and mature plantings. Stunning views over towards open land and the South Downs.
Side Garden; Accessed from family room. Laid to lawn, with metal shed and storage shed.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn, with mature Plantings. Driveway With parking for 2 to 3 vehicles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station3.8 miles
- Lancing Station4.1 miles
- Southwick Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Formally known and recognised as Osborn Humphreys Steyning, the firm, was re-named in 2019, but the business and its brand, originally established in 1968 by David Humphreys has always been at the heart of the local property market in Steyning, Upper Beeding and surrounding areas.
Our agency has grown over the years, Benjamin Frankling the former Branch Manager in Steyning since 2013, is now the sole business owner of the Steyning Branch.
Over the past 50 years we have developed a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103472001836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Osborn Frankling, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.