Tabley Road, Knutsford
- Superb views over the Heath
- Within a short flat walk of Knutsford town centre
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Full use of communal areas including lounge, kitchen and laundry room
- Guests suites available (chargeable per night)
- Optional parking (£300 per annum, subject to availability)
Perfectly located on the corner of The Heath, so the Town Centre is within easy flat walking distance, this retirement apartment enjoys a super open outlook from both the living/ dining room and the bedroom. The kitchen and shower room have both been tastefully modernised and the entrance hall includes excellent storage.
Being part of the Beechwood development means that all residents have the enjoyment of social facilities around the communal lounge and an extensive laundry. For guests who wish to stay over there is an en-suite bedroom which can be rented. Outside there are lovely grounds with seating areas, as well as optional parking subject to availability
The house manager is able to be contacted in addition to a "morning function" and pull card alarms throughout. There is also a video entry system for extra security.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Tabley Road, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.5 miles
- Mobberley Station2.5 miles
- Plumley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 750460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.