Shandy Street, London, E1 4SS
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- Recently Refurbished
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- 5 mins to Stepney Green Tube
- 5 mins to Mile End Tube
- Close to Queen Mary University
- Close To The City
The property benefits from good sized kitchen, fully furnished room, separate bathroom and toilet, wooden flooring throughout and gas central heating.
Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Please Contact our Whitechapel Office For More information on .
The followings are only few mins walk from the property
- 5 mins From Stepney Green Station
- 5 mins From Mile End Station
- 2 mins from Queen Mary University
- 2 mins from Bus stops
- Close to Docklands
- Close to the City
- Next to Shandy Park
- Close to Mile End Park
- Local amenities within short walking distance
Shandy Street, London, E1 4SS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stepney Green Station0.3 miles
- Mile End Station0.4 miles
- Limehouse Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are the 'peoples estate agent' based in Whitechapel, East London. We are specialised in all sectors of the property market including sales, rentals, commercial, land & finance and cover the E1, E2, E3 & E14 area.
We provide a personal and technologically sophisticated service at an unbelievable price to meet our clients' needs and provide guarantees and codes of practice to give ultimate peace of mind. .
Please remember that our friendly advisors are only a phone call away to h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 505375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Land Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.