Carlton Place, Marlow, SL7 1AL
- Beautifully Presented Former Show Home
- Set In Exclusive Gated Development
- Two Parking Spaces
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Pretty South Facing Garden
- Just 1/2 Mile to Town Centre
On the first floor, there are three individually designed bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes and the master with a smartly finished contemporary ensuite shower room. The family bathroom is an excellent size, fully tiled in natural tones and with Jack & Jill access to the third double bedroom.
The second floor offers excellent space, with useful storage and eaves storage off the landing, and with a further double bedroom/living space with ensuite shower.
OUTSIDE The property is set within an exclusive development, behind electric gates. There are two allocated parking spaces in front of the house and a block paved drive leads to the porch. At the rear there is a pretty garden with lawn and established borders, a patio and storage shed. The garden has a lovely, sunny southerly aspect, and there is a gated side access.
LOCATION The house is set in a very convenient location, a level 1/2 mile walk to the town centre. Marlow provides a superb and diverse array of shops, boutiques, restaurants and bars along with riverside walks by the Higginson Park. Offering ease of access to both the M40 in the north and M4 to the south, London is within easy reach and Heathrow Airport is some 22 miles drive away. In the Sandygate primary and Sir William Borlase's Grammar School catchments.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Carlton Place, Marlow, SL7 1AL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marlow Station0.1 miles
- Cookham Station2.2 miles
- Bourne End Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Penny & Sinclair's Henley-on-Thames office is situated in the beautiful and historic Speakers House, on Hart Street. Covering Henley and Marlow along with the surrounding areas, offering sales, letting and short let services.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101073012058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Henley and Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.