- A beautifully located Detached Chalet Bungalow, now in need of Modernisation, standing in 0.85 acres
- Three Bedrooms; Main Bathroom
- Two Receptions
- Integral Garage plus Additional Garage/Workshop
- Easy Access to the Market Town of Wymondham, A11 Trunk Road and Wymondham College
- The Accommodation extends to 1,478sq.ft
- Energy Rating: E
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spooner Row Station0.8 miles
- Wymondham Station1.8 miles
- Attleborough Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Fine & Country is the region's best selling specialist country homes agency. Operating from our offices in the busy city of Norwich, we offer a unique blend of intelligent and creative marketing coupled with a very professional approach to the sale of individual and premium properties.Unique Approach
We market country houses and prime town houses regionally, nationally and internationally. We prepare and distribute high quality lifest
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587016072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.