Foxhall Court, Banbury
- Spacious Two Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Spacious Double Aspect Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Bath/Wet Room
- Assisted Living Package
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed via Horse Fair into North Bar and continue straight on at the traffic lights into Southam Road (A423). After a short distance turn right into School Lane and right gain where signed for Foxhall Court. Bear left into the communal parking area and proceed via the garden along a path to the main entrance.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 34 FOXHALL COURT is a well presented, first floor, two bedroom retirement apartment with outlooks to the gardens. It is sold with the "Assisted Living" package which includes staffing, communal services, cleaning and maintenance, reserved funds, professional services, housekeeping and use of the restaurant. The office is manned by a House Manager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All associated costs are detailed below under the leasehold paragraph.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious first floor apartment in a choice position at the end of the corridor with outlooks over the communal gardens.
* Featuring a well lit living room enjoying a double aspect and bay window which overlooks the gardens.
* A well fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with chrome handles with built-in oven, hob and extractor, work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, wall mounted electric heater,
* Main double bedroom with window overlooking the gardens and fitted wardrobes.
* Second double bedroom.
* Large bath/wet room with a white suite comprising of a bath, walk-in shower area, semi recessed wash hand basin with cupboard under and w.c.
* Communal hall, Manger's office and lift access on the ground floor.
* Exceptionally spacious communal residents lounge, separate IT area, large restaurant and guest room with en-suite.
Please note that meals are available in the restaurant as detailed above at an additional cost of £4.02 per day. Please note that residents must be 60 years or over.
* Emergency call system with pull cords in every room linking the apartment to the House Manager or essential switchboard if necessary 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Service Charge - There is a monthly service charge of £580.09 which covers communal services and maintenance, professional services and staffing including the Office Manager in residence and one hour of cleaning/assistance per week. There is an annual ground rent of £485 per annum.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Leasehold - The property is held on a 125 year lease from January 2009.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council Tax Band
Viewings - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Referral Fees - Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
Foxhall Court, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.5 miles
- Kings Sutton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
A reputation built on trust and experience
Always Selling and Letting
Established in 1984, Anker and Partners are the longest running independent firm of Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Banbury.
We offer a committed approach to selling and letting property and pride ourselves on our quality of service, dealing with everything from studio apartments to country homes.
- Over 30 years of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30265808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.